Education is a great field to work if you love to impart knowledge; there are multiple fields to work with. Giving knowledge is an excellent activity as you can teach the students and change the world. A number of jobs are available in this industry; most jobs are divided according to students’ age. You have to imagine as a teacher which age group you find yourself comfortable to teach.
Teaching an age group offers its own advantage; it means that if you are teaching a particular age group, various pros and cons come with it. If you imagine yourself teaching to small kids, you may have to suffer from a great deal of frustration and anger as they do not have any prior knowledge; you have to make the base for higher education, which can be difficult. But if you choose to teach adults, you need to have high expertise and vast experience for that. Education also offers us jobs other than inspectors like welfare officers, education inspectors, and many more.
Now let’s talk about common jobs offered by the Education field: –
- Primary Teacher: – Primary is low-level, or the base level of education teachers here are responsible for preparing students for higher-level tests and higher education. Your basic job would be to teach numeracy and essential education topics; this basic knowledge would help them gain higher knowledge. You do not need more significant degrees to teach a primary section; all you need is a degree in the subject and a degree certifying you for teaching. You cannot expect students to have any prior knowledge so that this job can give you little frustration.
- Secondary Teacher: – Teachers of this level are involved in higher studies. Study at this level is dedicated to one subject. You can expect some prior knowledge from students as their base-level would be handled by primary teachers. For teaching at this level, you should have a lot of experience and a subject dedicated degree. This job is not that hard, and it offers you a generous salary.
- Ofsted Inspector: – After gaining some experience mostly five years, you can apply to become an Ofsted inspector. Inspectors visit the educational institutions and children’s services to report the quality. The pay scale is pretty attractive, and the workload is not much.
- Teaching assistant: – You can also apply to become a teaching assistant; this job does not require any fancy dedicated degree. Simple tasks will be offered to you, such as preparing the classroom, setting the activities, helping students, and assisting the students.
- Headteacher: If you want to enter the education field and have the leadership qualities, a headteacher job is a great option. In this, you have to manage teachers and their classes. This post requires a dedicated degree about subject and teaching.
The education field has a number of jobs; we mentioned some of the common jobs are mentioned above. These jobs involve imparting knowledge, managing teachers, and many more. There are jobs for every type of person in the education field.